- Hear an incredible story about online feminist activism? (Or better yet, a perfect pairing of offline and online organizing?) Are you utterly inspired by an organization or person making strides in feminist innovation? Share it on Twitter, Facebook and elsewhere using the hashtag #femfuture.
- Share current initiatives (like our Omega retreat), our infographic and other visuals on your networks — let the world know about the importance of these issues.
- Learn and engage! There are critical conversations already happening on the #femfuture hashtag and beyond. Read the paper, catch up on some of our learnings, and share your two cents about what a sustainable feminism means to you.
Tell us what you’re up to
We’re looking for collaborators and partners to help us push our work forward, and create connections between online activists, media-makers, grassroots organizers and institutional leadership. Are you:
- a blog, organization or institution interested in partnering with us on impact and sustainability for feminism?
- equipped with an amazing space and/or event that you think would be the perfect venue for in-person dialogue about these issues?
- an academic or researcher working on understanding this developing field?
- have solutions of your own around impact and sustainability that you’d like to share?
- a philanthropist looking to fund this kind of work?
If so, please be in touch. You can also sign up for email updates here.